Note: Users of Mindersoft's MYStuff Pro macOS app, please see this note.
It's now easier than ever to keep track of all your stuff. Organize your collections, music, movies, books, video games, electronics, wine lists, appliances, office supplies, or anything else in your possession with this easy to use but powerful application.
MyStuff2 Pro allows you to get organized. Avoid buying something you already have. Make it easy to find your stuff. Be prepared in case of theft, fire, or flood.
Data entry is made easy with barcode scanning and product search, autofill, quick copy, and bulk editing. Automatically sync your data across all of your devices and/or with other users.
User definable categories allow you to keep track of what you want and how you want it. MyStuff2 Pro comes with sample categories to get you started quickly but you can set it up any way you desire to fit your needs.
MyStuff2 Pro is a universal application meaning it runs on your iOS and macOS (Apple silicon and Intel) devices with a single purchase. No need to buy a separate version for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
MyStuff2 Pro is initially a free app to allow you to fully test all of the functionality. This gives you a great chance to try out the application risk free before purchasing. While in the initial free mode, you have access to all of the Pro level features but you are limited to entering only 15 items. Using in-app purchases within the app, you can choose to purchase the full Pro set of features at once or you can choose to purchase an upgrade that eliminates the limit on data entry. If this latter option is chosen, the remaining trial Pro features are removed and they become individual upgrades you can purchase at any time in the future.
Featured by Kim Komando.
Reviewed in The Washington Post.
Featured on AppAdvice
Featured in the Apple App Store as a New & Noteworthy iPad Productivity app.
Featured in the Apple App Store as a New & Noteworthy iPhone Productivity app.
Quotes from real customers
It's probably the single most used, most useful, and most valuable app on my iPhone/iPad. It was worth every penny.
I'm writing to thank you for MyStuff2. Having wasted time and money on apps that don't do what they promise or do it very badly I finally found MyStuff2. A fantastic app at a give away price. I find your app very powerful and yet easy to use, with an elegant interface.
I love your App and have referred it to the rest of my family and friends.
Everything I ever wanted in [an] Inventory program
Best inventory app! Nothing comes close
Thank you for developing such an outstanding inventory app.
... MyStuff2 is the reason I bought an iPad
Awesome app for organzing your collections
Tons of features, clean, easy to use. Great app.
I love, love this app!!
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, you just added another reason to love this app.
I wanted to thank you for this application. It's very useful and user friendly. Also very stable and reliable.
MyStuff2 Pro starts off free so you can try out all of the features but you are limited on the amount of data you can enter. Note that all of these upgrades can be shared through Family Sharing.
Initially you can purchase one of two upgrades:
- Pro Level
- This upgrade gives you all other upgrades other than "Remove Branding". This is a quick, one-time upgrade that gives you the full feature set.
- Unrestricted Items
- This upgrade removes the limit on the amount of data you can enter. It also removes the trial access to the Pro level features.
Beyond the initial upgrade to one of the two above, the following are the other possible upgrades:
- Multiple Databases (Included in Pro level)
- This upgrade gives you the ability to create more than one database. Each database is independent of other databases and each has its own set of categories, locations, actions, and items.
- Import/Export Excel and Open Document spreadsheets (Included in Pro level)
- This upgrade gives you the ability to import or export Excel (.xlsx) and Open Document (.ods) spreadsheets.
- Custom Color Schemes (Included in Pro level) (not usable on a Mac)
- This upgrade gives you the ability to create and use your own custom color schemes for MyStuff2 Pro.
- Remove MyStuff2 Branding from Exports
- This upgrade removes all references to MyStuff2 on data exported via email and from PDF reports.
Send in your suggestions for more features using the Support links below.
Here is a small list of things you can keep track of:
- Movie collection
- Music collection
- Video Games
- Coin collection
- Stamp collection
- Wine Cellar
- Garage Sales / Estate Sales
- Toy collection
- Product Inventory
- Anything you want to organize
MyStuff2 is fully customizable. You can define the categories and the data you wish to keep track of.
Data entry is made easy with barcode scanning and product search, autofill, quick copy, and bulk editing.
Data can be automatically synced across your devices as well as with other users.
Import existing data from other applications using CSV files, Excel (xlsx) spreadsheets, or Open Document (ods) spreadsheets. (spreadsheets are a premium feature).
You can export your data from MyStuff2 as email reports, CSV files, PDF reports, Excel spreadsheets, or Open Document spreadsheets. (spreadsheets are a premium feature).
Generate PDF reports of your data.
Backup and restore features allow you to ensure you have a safe copy of your data.
Maintain multiple, independent databases. This allows you to track data for different people or split data between work and home. Each database can have its own passcode and color scheme. (premium)
Quickly find your items using MyStuff2's powerful filtering, searching, and sorting capabilities.
User defined actions allow you to keep track of various item events. Examples include donating, lending, selling, using, or repairing items.
Store up to 40 images for each of your items. Use existing images or take a photo with the built-in camera (if available). Import images from other sources or other apps.
Add file attachments to your items. Attachments can be viewed, emailed, exported, or printed.
Setup alarms on any date value. Great for things like warranty reminders.
Share your data with others. Email lists to co-workers or friends and family. Other users of MyStuff2 can import your shared data directly simply by opening the email attachment.
Customize item lists to display exactly the data you want to see. Apply colors to categories, actions, or individual items to make them stand out.
See a summary of the item list you are viewing. See counts, totals, averages, minimum, and maximum values.
Generate a report of your data viewable on your computer. Includes a print friendly version of your items.
Protect access to your data with a passcode. Keep others out of your data. The passcode feature functions much like the iOS passcode feature. You can also passcode protect individual categories.
- Create any number of items, categories, locations, and actions.
- Categories can contain the following:
- Icon (color dot, symbol, or image)
- Custom item display including item colors
- Groups (subcategories)
- Default Location
- Product Mappings
- Images (up to 40)
- Locations can contain the following:
- Images (up to 40)
- Barcode / QR code
- Items can contain the following:
- Category and group
- Attribute values
- Alarms for date values
- Custom attributes
- Action Instances
- Images (up to 40)
- File attachments
- Custom colors
- Actions can contain the following:
- Action Phases
- Custom action display
- Custom item colors
- Action Phases can contain the following:
- Custom item colors
- Attributes can be of the following types:
- Text (single line)
- Calculated (formula)
- Contact (Address Book)
- Count (pick list)
- Currency (price)
- Decimal (e.g. 3.14)
- Duration (hours, minutes, seconds)
- Email Address
- Integer (e.g.42)
- Location (address, GPS, map)
- Note (multi-line)
- Phone Number
- Term (years, months, days)
- Time (pick list)
- Voice Memo
- Web Address (URL)
- Toggle (Yes/No, On/Off, etc.)
- User defined lookup lists (pick lists)
- Attributes can be marked as unique and/or required
- Add new items by:
- Scanning a barcode
- Searching by name or title
- Typing in the item values
- Importing items from existing lists you may have
- Importing items sent by other users of MyStuff2
- New items can have values automatically filled in (autofill)
- Update items by:
- Changing any item value (shake to undo/redo)
- Moving an item to a different category and/or group (shake to undo/redo)
- Moving an item to a different location and/or container (shake to undo/redo)
- Adding, changing, or removing item images
- Adding, changing, or removing file attachments
- Applying custom colors
- Applying action instances (shake to undo/redo)
- Perform bulk editing of items:
- Delete all selected items
- Apply one or more values to all selected items
- Clear one or more values from all selected items
- Move all selected items to a different category or group
- Move all selected items to a new location
- Apply one or more actions to all selected items
- Export all selected items
- Summarize all selected items
- View lists of items for any category, group, location, container, or action:
- Search items in the list
- Filter the item list to see only items meeting your desired criteria. Examples might include viewing books from a specific author or viewing movies in a specifc genre.
- Sort items by any attribute. Supports multi-level sorting and reverse sorting.
- View a summary of the items in the list. Summary information include exactly the details you specify
- Browse all images for all items in the list
- View and complete scheduled alarms for all items in the list
- View a spreadsheet style report of all items in the list
- Share the items in the list with others or export them to your computer for use in other applications
- Print the items in the list
- Get data into and out of MyStuff2:
- All data transfers can be done to/from your own computer, other iOS/macOS devices running MyStuff2, your iCloud account, Box account, Dropbox account, Google Drive account, or an FTP server. Some data transfers can be done to/from other apps on your iOS/macOS device.
- Backup your data for safe keeping
- Use the backup to restore lost data or to copy the data to a new device
- Import items from a CSV
- Import items from an Excel or Open Document spreadsheet (premium)
- Export items to a CSV
- Export items to an Excel or Open Document spreadsheet (premium)
- Export items as a PDF report
- Email categories, locations, actions, and lookup lists to other users who can then import them into their copy of MyStuff2.
- Generate an HTML report of all your data for viewing on your own computer. Report includes print friendly pages.
- Transfers to or from your computer can be done using a standard charging cable and iTunes or via a WiFi connection
- Transfer data from any other copy of MyStuff2 Pro (or its predecessors MyStuff2, MyStuff2 Lite, My Stuff, or My Stuff Lite) you may have
- Copy any category, location, action, or item to create a new one.
- Optional use of Face ID/Touch ID to access MyStuff2. (iOS only)
- Optional passcode security available to protect your data. Can be set at the database level and/or for individual categories.
- Many display and sort options available to customize MyStuff2 for your needs including custom color schemes. 3 color schemes are provided. (premium)
- Built-in context sensitive help on most screens. Double-tap/click a screen title to view help information for that screen.
- Integration with Camera+.
- Restore backup data from Mindersoft's MYStuff Pro macOS app.
- An iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad - any model running iOS 12.0 or later.
- A Mac - any model running macOS 12.0 (Monterey) or later.
- Touch ID support requires a Touch ID capable device with Touch ID setup for the device.
- Face ID support requires a Face ID capable device with Face ID setup for the device.
- iCloud data sync requires that you setup your device for use with iCloud and iCloud Drive.
- A Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection is required to access product data via barcode scans.
- A Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection is required to email data.
MyStuff2 Pro has built-in context-sensitive help. Double tap/click any screen title to view help information related to that screen. You can view the same help information here.
FAQ / Tutorials
In addition to the help provided within MyStuff2 Pro, you can also find some tutorials on this website.
MyStuff2 and Maddysoft are strong believers in a user's privacy. No personal information is collected by MyStuff2. Whatever data you choose to enter into MyStuff2 is kept locally on your own iOS device. Maddysoft has no access to your data or any personal information unless you explicitly choose to share that information via email for the purposes of support. In such a case, only a single developer will ever see the shared data and information and only for the purpose of providing the requested support.
MyStuff2 may request access to your contacts, location, and photo library. This is only done to support a directly related action taken on the part of the user to provide that information to MyStuff2. None of this data is sent or collected beyond MyStuff2 unless at some point the user chooses to explicitly share their data beyond MyStuff2.
If you choose to setup MyStuff2 to sync your data with iCloud, data is encrypted on your own iOS device and a copy is stored in your iCloud account. If you choose to share a database with other users of MyStuff2 via iCloud, an encrypted copy is stored in iCloud and the other user has a copy of the data. That other user has full access to that data and can do what they wish.
MyStuff2 does allow you to share your data through various means to many other destinations such as other 3rd party cloud servers, other computers, other users, email, etc. None of this shared data is encrypted.
Please send an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to leave feedback, ask questions, or report an issue.